This online course contains materials required to allow students prepare for the CPA Strategy and Leadership examinations.
On successful completion of this online course, students should be able to:
- Display a detailed understanding of strategic development, marketing and market place strategy.
- Integrate and apply effectively theories and concepts from strategic management and related disciplines such as finance, H.R, Marketing, Operations and I.S. to solve business problems in complex and diverse situations.
- Devise, develop and lead appropriate business strategies in support of entrepreneurial activities and existing organisations.
- Evaluate the importance of knowledge management in strategy implementation, and advise on the implementation of appropriate systems, processes and solutions.
- Develop and promote a business case. • Students should be able to evaluate what is required at an individual, team and organisational level to initiate and lead complex projects successfully.
- Communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.