This online course contains all the materials required to allow students prepare for the ACCA P3 Business Analysis examinations.
On successful completion of this paper candidates should be able to:
- Assess the strategic position of an organisation
- Evaluate the strategic choices available to an organisation
- Discuss how an organisation might go about its strategic implementation
- Evaluate and redesign business processes and structures to implement and support the organisation’s strategy taking account of customer and other major stakeholder requirements
- Integrate appropriate information technology solutions to support the organisation’s strategy
- Advise on the principles of project management to enable the implementation of aspects of the organisation’s strategy with the twin objectives of managing risk and ensuring benefits realization
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of a company’s strategy and the financial consequences of implementing strategic decisions
- Assess the role of leadership and people management in formulating and implementing business strategy.